The most common thing people wish for is more time. More time in the day, more time in the week. Unfortunately, that isn’t a possibility and when you run your own company. Time seems to be even less available than working a typical 9-5 job. There is so many things that go into having a business, so many plates to keep spinning and if you are someone who has a family to run on top of the business you time is even more limited.
- … to focus on your business?
- … to take care of your clients’ needs?
- … to handle the many administrative details you would rather not, or are not equipped, or trained to handle?
- … to take care of all your marketing activities?
- … to create and implement new branding?
- … to handle, and grow all your social media connections and accounts?
- … to do what is necessary to take your growing business to the next level and beyond?
- … to spend quality time with your family, or just relax for a change?
If you are like most – the answer is “no” to a lot of those questions. If you said “yes” to all of them, you are probably saying it knowing that even if you are giving attention to all of those areas you probably aren’t giving them the attention they deserve, or something else in your life is suffering because you are spending so much time working.
Which of those areas would you like to make the priorities?
Most of our clients answer that they would like to focus on what they are passionate about within the business, their clients and to have more time with their friends and family. Being the “jack of all trades” is a thing of the past. It’s time to focus on the things that are most important to you
Virtual Assistants and Online Business Managers are highly-skilled professionals working as independent contractors, who help you make the most of your business by focusing on the things you are truly passionate about and not worrying about the rest. A few things we can do for you include:
- Social Media Management
- Email Management
- Scheduling/ Calendar Management
- Newsletter (and Blog) Formatting, Content Writing
- Travel Arrangements
- Proofreading & Editing
- Marketing Support
- Online Shopping
- Company Interviews
- Confirmation Calls
- Online Support for Your Clients
- Lifestyle Management
- …and that’s just the beginning. We offer so much more.
If you are looking for something that you don’t see listed, simply contact us and we’ll let you know if it’s a request that we can accommodate, and in most cases we should be able to assist you.
Traditional employees cost a substantial amount more than hiring our team to help you. When you bring on an employee you have to account for the cost of:
- Space Rent
- Additional Supply Cost
- Vacation and/or Sick Pay
- Medical Benefits.
- Workman’s Comp